The Transportation Security Administration has become infamous over the years for things that it doesn’t allow on planes.
Consider these examples of the Keystone Cops in action.
- Confiscating a plastic hammer from a mentally retarded man.
- Detaining a woman for carrying breast milk.
- Hassling a woman for the unexplained red flag of having sequentially numbered checks.
- Demanding that a handicapped 4-year old boy walk through a metal detector without his leg braces.
- Putting an 8-year old cub scout on the no-fly list.
- Stopping a teenager from flying because her purse had an image of a gun.
- Seizing raygun belt buckles and Kitty Cat keychains.
But now the TSA is moving with such tortoise-like inefficiency that even the passengers without plastic hammers and kitty cat keychains aren’t getting on planes.
Our cousins across the Atlantic are amused by the TSA’s incompetence. Here are some…
View original post 1,594 more words